The Crown Plaza in Copenhagen, Denmark has announced they will give a €26 food voucher for residents that will generate just 10 watt hours of electricity on there indoor bikes.
With the Challenge Copenhagen triathlon on August 15th expected to bring thousands of highly trained athletes to the city I wonder if they have though this idea through?
ok forget bacon for just a second and let me convince you the Danish know a thing or two about cycling.
1) 36% commute to work by bike
2) they pedal more than 1.13 million kilometers a day
3) Copenhagen has 2000 free cycles for visitors: the city bikes
4) they have produced some of the best athletes in the world like Torbjørn Sindballe
5) they know about cool and are very chic
They also have more breweries per capita and are named the worlds best city for food lovers by the Michelin guide! So if you fancy visiting check out the tourisim web site or the race website if you fancy joining me at the challenge!